Tuesday, September 7, 2010

30 Days of Me - day 1


So Day 1 is to post a recent photo of myself and 15 interesting facts about myself.

Photo above is me in December 2003 doing clay pigeon shooting at Ohariu Farm. I was rocking the 'down home on the farm' trackpants, whilst my (then) colleague's Russian bride was kitted out in diamonds and fake fur. I felt a little under-dressed until this moment.

And to the 15 interesting facts about me:
1) I have a black cat named Bartholomew. We don't shorten that to Bart, he had been and always will be Bartholomew.
2) I'm going flatting again next month mainly because living alone has caused me to talk to myself relentlessly.

3) One of my best friends is closer in age to my Mum then she is to me.

4) I am the messiest person I have ever met, drives my loved ones batty.

5) A combination of tattoos and a light grey suit on a guy is my fantasy of the moment.

6) I can't drive.


7) I'm planning to go overseas by myself next year, probably San Francisco and Vancouver depending on my money situation.

8) May be going to South Korea for work at the end of next month just waiting on the CEO's permission.

9) I HATE people touching metal cutlery to their teeth. It's worse to me then fingers on a blackboard.

10) I'm not sure if I'll ever have kids. I find their childish questions and energy frustrating - and isn't that what people love about kids?!

11) I'm currently single and really enjoying it.

12) One of my favourite passtimes is complaining about other people's negativity.

13) My other favourite passtime is Twitter, so many cool people to chat with.

14) I have a group of friends I don't actually like, but they picked me over my ex after the breakup and I feel guilty for that.

15) I honestly don't know if I'll blog again after these 30 days - I haven't got much to say!

1 comment: