Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Days of Me - day 7

So day 7 is the person who's had the biggest influence on you.

I would have to say my friend Emily. We met when we were studying graphic design at Weltec is 2005. Took us a little while to warm to each other - she was very Hawke's Bay laid back and I was shy and a bit uptight. But after a few months (and a fair few nights at the pub) we were pretty close.

Before I met Emily I didn't really go out to bars, or make a fool of myself - oh how things have changed! hehe. Was pretty gutted when she decided to move back to Hawke's Bay - but she's just way too laid back for Wellington. Plus she hates the weather... We've seen each other like 5 times since she moved so we're not doing too badly.

So yeah I would have to say it's her that's helped to mould me into the loudmouth drunk that I am :D
 

Feather boa and a bottle of Scrumpy? That's how we roll...


No comments:

Post a Comment